Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Author Message
 Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

Everytime I try to run a script with
Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") in the code my server
freezes up. When I upload the code and run it on my hosting provider, it
works just fine. Any ideas why?

--
______________________

David Fetrow
HelixPoint LLC.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 09 May 2005 19:41:14 GMT
 Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Try to replace "SCRRUN.DLL"

NS

Quote:
> Everytime I try to run a script with
> Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") in the code my server
> freezes up. When I upload the code and run it on my hosting provider, it
> works just fine. Any ideas why?

> --
> ______________________

> David Fetrow
> HelixPoint LLC.
> http://www.helixpoint.com

> Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
> Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp

Mon, 09 May 2005 19:58:58 GMT
 Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

Quote:

> Everytime I try to run a script with
> Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") in the code my server
> freezes up. When I upload the code and run it on my hosting provider, it
> works just fine. Any ideas why?

Hi

Are you running Norton AntiVirus? In that case:

Why does FileSystemObject hang all of a sudden?
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2180

PRB: Antivirus Software Causes FileSystemObject Calls to Hang IIS
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q295375

--
torgeir
Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI

Mon, 09 May 2005 20:04:11 GMT

1. Set fso = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

2. CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") doesnt work

3. CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

5. Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") help...

6. Set filesys = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

7. CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Error

8. ** ? concerning CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

9. Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")-error

10. CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Error

11. ** ? concerning CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

12. Trouble with CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")