How call JavaScript function from within VBScript in ASP?

1. How call JavaScript function from within VBScript in ASP?

2. call javascript function within vbscript

3. How do I call a VBScript-function from JavaScript in ASP (both server-side)

4. Problem with IsDate function called within IIS/ ASP

5. Calling ASP from within JavaScript...? Help please

6. How do I call JScript functions from within ASP written in JScript

7. Calling VBScript within JavaScript

8. VBScript string functions within javascript

9. call JavaScript function into VBScript

10. Calling VBScript function from JavaScript

11. Can I Call a Javascript Function from VBScript?

12. Calling JavaScript-Function in VBScript