Problems with visual interdev 6.0
Author Message
 Problems with visual interdev 6.0

I installed visual interdev 6.0 and my old codes aren't working :( and it
was working previously.
( i was working all along with text editor and personal web server 4.0 )

The error "object expected" always occured whenever my recordset is
returning a value.
like
Count = ADC.RecordSet.RecordCount
I tried to put msgbox(ADC.RecordSet.RecordCount) and it's working again?!

Anyone has this problem? Please reply!
Thank!

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problems with visual interdev 6.0
is count a reserved word?
try another text like
intCount = ....
Quote:

>I installed visual interdev 6.0 and my old codes aren't working :( and it
>was working previously.
>( i was working all along with text editor and personal web server 4.0 )

>The error "object expected" always occured whenever my recordset is
>returning a value.
>like
>Count = ADC.RecordSet.RecordCount
>I tried to put msgbox(ADC.RecordSet.RecordCount) and it's working again?!

>Anyone has this problem? Please reply!
>Thank!

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

2. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

3. Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0

4. Visual Interdev 6.0 -> Next problem

5. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

6. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

7. The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL

8. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

9. Visual InterDev 6.0 bug???