FSCommand Controlling Layers and MediaPlayer
Author Message
 FSCommand Controlling Layers and MediaPlayer

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you can help me out with some coding problems I'm facing?

I'm setting up a browser based CD.

Using layers I want to overlay Flash and MediaPlayer elements, and using
the FSCommand through Flash I need to send a cue to the layer to change its
visibility state.

I also want to be able to check the visibility state of a layer on cue to
control the video playback Play/Stop&Rewind when the layer state

Layer 1 "On"          - ON Button
Layer 2 "Off"         - OFF Button
Layer 3 "Video"               - Video element

Layer 1 "On"

        When pressed this changes the "Video" layer state to visible and starts
the video playing within.

Layer 2 "Off"

        When pressed this changes the "Video" layer state to hidden and
stop/rewinds the video within.

I'm not what you would call a good code writer so this stuff is really
screwing with my head. Any help that you could offer me would be greatly

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 09:43:52 GMT

1. FSCommand Controlling Layers and MediaPlayer

2. playing some sound with using the MediaPlayer control

3. Layers - Layer Properties

4. FScommand in vb.net

5. MediaPlayer Control

6. MediaPlayer control volume prob

7. MediaPlayer control volume

9. Mediaplayer Control Dependencies

10. using the mediaplayer control without a form (MSDXM.OCA)

11. mediaplayer control

12. mediaplayer control