Changing text on a webpage with vbscript
Author Message
 Changing text on a webpage with vbscript

I know this can be done.  Lets say I have the following line of code.

How would I change the test in this div?  Or do I even have it right from
the start?

I would think it would be something like this.

myForm.div1a.value = "My New Text"

TIA

--
Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
Analyst/Programmer

Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:16:56 GMT
 Changing text on a webpage with vbscript

document.all ("div1a").innerText = "My new text"

Quote:
> I know this can be done.  Lets say I have the following line of code.

> How would I change the test in this div?  Or do I even have it right from
> the start?

> I would think it would be something like this.

> myForm.div1a.value = "My New Text"

> TIA

> --
> Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
> Analyst/Programmer
> Ajilon Services, Inc

> Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.aspfaq.com

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:46:11 GMT
 Changing text on a webpage with vbscript

try:

document.all.div1a.innerHTML = "my new text"

Quote:
> I know this can be done.  Lets say I have the following line of code.

> How would I change the test in this div?  Or do I even have it right from
> the start?

> I would think it would be something like this.

> myForm.div1a.value = "My New Text"

> TIA

> --
> Anthony Sullivan MCP, GMT, GST
> Analyst/Programmer
> Ajilon Services, Inc

> Check out the ASP FAQ! http://www.aspfaq.com

Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:42:17 GMT

1. VBscript in webpage changing LET property?

2. Script that will make my default webpage change

3. wanted to fill text dynamically into a webpage

4. Insert Text from a file into a form in a webpage in IE

5. Navigating to Webpage then reading text from page

6. WebPage to VBScript to VB Dll problem?

7. Help: Launching an app using VBScript from a webpage

8. Displaying VBScript results on webpage

9. Webpage: how can I read the content of a webpage

10. Save changed HTML-code from a webpage in Frontpage

11. Save changed HTML-code from a webpage in Frontpage

12. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box