DateTime Picker 
Author Message
 DateTime Picker

I am using the DateTime Picker on an AP page and need to
have an OnChange event. Does anyone have an example of
this. Thanks.

<object name="ReportDate" classid="CLSID:20DD1B9E-87C4-
11D1-8BE3-0000F8754DA1" width=125 height=25>
<PARAM name="FORMAT" value="1" >
<PARAM NAME="CurrentDate" VALUE="<%=cdbl(cdate(RDate))%>">
</object>



Sat, 15 May 2004 02:48:34 GMT  
 DateTime Picker
Yes, try my Calendar control written in VBScript.

You can find it at http://cwashington.netreach.net/

Do an Author search for Mythran, it will be the CALENDAR
you find.  There is tons of information located in the
code.  Use it as an example, and it should help you with
what you are trying to do.

Have a great programming experience.
Mythran

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>I am using the DateTime Picker on an AP page and need to
>have an OnChange event. Does anyone have an example of
>this. Thanks.

><object name="ReportDate" classid="CLSID:20DD1B9E-87C4-
>11D1-8BE3-0000F8754DA1" width=125 height=25>
><PARAM name="FORMAT" value="1" >
><PARAM NAME="CurrentDate" VALUE="<%=cdbl(cdate(RDate))%>">
></object>

>.



Sat, 15 May 2004 03:17:35 GMT  
 DateTime Picker
Mythran,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried your calendar and
it works fine. However, I would like to use the Microsoft
DateTime Picker so that we keep the same look as other VB
apps that we have. I just need to figure out how to get
the OnChange event to trigger in an ASP page.

Thanks,
Bryan

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Yes, try my Calendar control written in VBScript.

>You can find it at http://cwashington.netreach.net/

>Do an Author search for Mythran, it will be the CALENDAR
>you find.  There is tons of information located in the
>code.  Use it as an example, and it should help you with
>what you are trying to do.

>Have a great programming experience.
>Mythran

>>-----Original Message-----
>>I am using the DateTime Picker on an AP page and need to
>>have an OnChange event. Does anyone have an example of
>>this. Thanks.

>><object name="ReportDate" classid="CLSID:20DD1B9E-87C4-
>>11D1-8BE3-0000F8754DA1" width=125 height=25>
>><PARAM name="FORMAT" value="1" >
>><PARAM NAME="CurrentDate" VALUE="<%=cdbl(cdate(RDate))%
>">
>></object>

>>.

>.



Sat, 15 May 2004 05:26:58 GMT  
 DateTime Picker
Mythran,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tried your calendar and
it works fine. However, I would like to use the Microsoft
DateTime Picker so that we keep the same look as other VB
apps that we have. I just need to figure out how to get
the OnChange event to trigger in an ASP page.

Thanks,
Bryan

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Yes, try my Calendar control written in VBScript.

>You can find it at http://cwashington.netreach.net/

>Do an Author search for Mythran, it will be the CALENDAR
>you find.  There is tons of information located in the
>code.  Use it as an example, and it should help you with
>what you are trying to do.

>Have a great programming experience.
>Mythran

>>-----Original Message-----
>>I am using the DateTime Picker on an AP page and need to
>>have an OnChange event. Does anyone have an example of
>>this. Thanks.

>><object name="ReportDate" classid="CLSID:20DD1B9E-87C4-
>>11D1-8BE3-0000F8754DA1" width=125 height=25>
>><PARAM name="FORMAT" value="1" >
>><PARAM NAME="CurrentDate" VALUE="<%=cdbl(cdate(RDate))%
>">
>></object>

>>.

>.



Sat, 15 May 2004 05:26:42 GMT  
 DateTime Picker
The DateTime Picker Activex control expost the change event which is easy
to use on client side script like the following:

Sub DTPicker1_Change
.....
End Sub

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Robin

This posting is provided AS IS, with no warranties, and confers no rights.



Mon, 17 May 2004 01:58:57 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

2. Help: DateTime Picker

3. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

4. datetime picker return type, changing time

5. DateTime Picker

6. Another problem with the DateTime picker

7. Datetime picker control in VB5

8. DateTime Picker control

9. VB6 DHTML and DateTime Picker

10. How to lock DateTime picker control

11. datetime picker custom format

12. HELP- DateTime Picker - How to Check or UnCheck ??

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software