Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine
Author Message
 Start a Dun connection and ftp to remote machine

Hello,
           I was hoping to get some help and advice. I need a way to start a
DUN connection to a remote NT workstaion
at my office and once connected FTP over to a DEC machine and pickup some
files. I am looking to do this through
some kind of script, that I can schedule with at. I am not even sure if it's
possible to do this with a VBScript, but thought
I'd ask as I would like to learn how to do this. If someone is willing I'd
love an example of what such a script looks like

Thanks In Advance

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:12:11 GMT

1. Starting a DUN connection win VBS script

2. WshController: Remote script runs only on local machine not on remote machine

3. using vb to start a DUN connection

4. How to start DUN connection?

5. Starting Internet connection thru DUN

6. FTP'ing a file to an OS2 remote machine

7. Starting an exe on a remote machine

8. HELP! how to start app on remote machine

9. Starting a process on remote machine

10. Starting Applications on Remote Machines

11. Starting a service on Remote machine

12. Start Excel on remote Win9x machine?