Using Window.Open to open HTML page
Author Message
 Using Window.Open to open HTML page

Hi,

I'm would like to open an HTML page into a new full-screen browser window
with the toolbar, statusbar and addressbar turned off.  Ideally, I would
like my default page to come up this way, but I'm not sure if this is
possible.

I was told that I could use the Window object and the Open method in an ASP
page to open my main page in this manner, but I haven't been able to figure
out how to get the Window.Open to work from VBScript.

Does anyone have any pointers to sample VBScript code that does this, or is
there an easier solution for what I want to do.

Thanks,

-Shawn

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:02:35 GMT
 Using Window.Open to open HTML page
Shawn, there are countless examples of this posted here.  Go to Deja/Google:

and search for "window.open"

cheers, jw

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm would like to open an HTML page into a new full-screen browser window
> with the toolbar, statusbar and addressbar turned off.  Ideally, I would
> like my default page to come up this way, but I'm not sure if this is
> possible.

> I was told that I could use the Window object and the Open method in an
ASP
> page to open my main page in this manner, but I haven't been able to
figure
> out how to get the Window.Open to work from VBScript.

> Does anyone have any pointers to sample VBScript code that does this, or
is
> there an easier solution for what I want to do.

> Thanks,

> -Shawn

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:10:03 GMT

1. window.open only opens 1 window

2. how do I open the current window again without opening a new window

3. Problem with window opened with window.open method in IE

4. Closing a window that was opened with the window.open method

5. Opening an e-mail window using window,location = mailto:

6. Opening a HTML file with ms-word using jscript

7. Trying to open an html page

8. Is it possible to open HTML Page?

9. Opening and html page in vb

10. opening an HTML page

11. Opening VB program from HTML page ( Help )

12. Opening htm or html pages in VB6