using VBscript to access Access database in public folder
Author Message
 using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

I need to write a script that that inserts information to an Access database
when a user uses a designed form to add various content to a public folder.
right now the information is just being stored in the public folder and i
need to get the information added to the database as well.

Any suggestions?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you in advance,
Vincent Russell

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

Use ADO.

ADO is a set of COM objects that allow you to access all sorts of
databases (ODBC, Access, SQL, Oracle, etc)

-Chad

Quote:
> I need to write a script that that inserts information to an Access database
> when a user uses a designed form to add various content to a public folder.
> right now the information is just being stored in the public folder and i
> need to get the information added to the database as well.

> Any suggestions?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated,

> Thank you in advance,
> Vincent Russell

Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

2. Can you Access an Access database using VBScript

3. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

4. Accessing attachments to messages in public folder using VB

5. access public folder in Outlook using ADO

6. Setting Access public variable using vbscript/WSH

7. How do I access an Access database (.dbf) using ODBC

8. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

9. access to messages in a public folder with cdo and asp

10. Accessing Public Folder Resources?

11. Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

12. proplem accessing public folders via CDO