Easy printing of window/frame content
Author Message
 Easy printing of window/frame content

Hello All,

Seeing a lot of posts about printing, we've decided to add a printing support
to our free ScriptX component.
You're welcome to use it on your own IE4+ pages free of charge.
I've put a sample of window/frame printing:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
More on ScriptX:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Your feedback and feature requests are welcome and important:

Regards,
Captain Cerebrum
Innovative stuff for IE4 and HTML Help authoring:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Easy printing of window/frame content

2. Printing a "Frame + contents of Frame"

3. Chosing Frame content in a 2 framed page from a 1 framed page

4. TDBGrid 5.0 - Any easy way to print contents

5. printing the contents of a frame to the printer

6. how to print a frame and his contents?

7. Printing a frame content

8. Printing contents of multiple frames

9. Changing the contents in the left frame of an FTP window in IE5

10. Changing the contents in the left frame of an FTP window in IE5

11. Changing the contents in the left frame of an FTP window in IE5

12. Change content of frame A when doc loads in frame B