Response.Redirect 500 Internal server error
Author Message
 Response.Redirect 500 Internal server error

If i response. redirect to an asp page I am getting a 500 internal server
error.  This page by itself works fine, so permissions are OK.

Also in the same script if I change the redirect to an .htm it works fine.

Any ideas here?

Mike Carter

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HTTP 500 Internal server error

2. HTTP 500 Internal server error

3. HTTP 500 - Internal server error ASP

4. HTTP 500 - Internal server error

5. HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

6. Vb .net redirect to a http 500 error page

7. What does 500 Server Error mean?

8. 500 Server Error

9. registration form check and Enter into database produces server 500 error

10. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

11. 500 error instead of VBScript error

12. Custom 500 error page - trapping the error text?