accessing Output View text using VBScript in DevStudio?
Author Message
 accessing Output View text using VBScript in DevStudio?

Hi,

has anyone had any success in accessing the output view text using
VBScript in conjunction with the Developer Studio 5 object model?

I have been able to get hold of the Output Window object by iterating
through all open windows and testing for when the caption = "Output" (
though this does'nt seem to work when the window is docked ), but have been
unable to do anything useful with it like accessing selection text.

I strongly suspect that it is just that the object model is lacking, but if
anyone has had any success or can confirm the above then any information
sharing would be welcome.

Thanks

mark.

Fri, 25 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Outputting text files Access using VB

2. Accessing text files using vbScript

3. no permission to view access database via asp(using ado)

4. no permission to view access database via asp(using ado)

5. Using a VB ActiveX DLL in DevStudio

6. Can you Access an Access database using VBScript

7. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

8. Controlling Text output to screen using TAB or SPC

9. Binary chars in output using Open xxxx For Output As #1

10. vbscript to output a folder list to a text file

11. vbscript on devstudio - vbCrLf to vbLf

12. WSH, VBScript & DevStudio Events