Calling a function in HTML
Author Message
 Calling a function in HTML

I have a table that displays a series of reports and I am wanting to show
the date of when these reports were last updated.  I've created a function
that returns the 'datelastmodified' attribute which works fine, but now I
need to be able to call this function at the end of a </TD>

Any ideas on how this can be done, pseudo is

<TD>Last modifed on </TD callfunction="dlm('c:\reports1.htm')>

If you now what I mean....!

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:01:51 GMT
 Calling a function in HTML
<TD>Last modified on <%=dlm("c:\reports1.htm")%></TD>

which is equivalent to

<TD>Last modified on
<%
Response.Write dlm("c:\reports1.htm")
%>
</TD>

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I have a table that displays a series of reports and I am wanting to show
> the date of when these reports were last updated.  I've created a function
> that returns the 'datelastmodified' attribute which works fine, but now I
> need to be able to call this function at the end of a </TD>

> Any ideas on how this can be done, pseudo is

> <TD>Last modifed on </TD callfunction="dlm('c:\reports1.htm')>

> If you now what I mean....!

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 00:59:43 GMT

1. HOW TO: Call VB Functions From HTML

2. Simple: How To Call A Function From HTML Body?

3. Call server VBscript function from html field events

4. HTML calls function in JScript SRC file

5. call a vbscript-function from a html-page

6. Calling a sub or function using a variable through another sub or function

7. functions calling other functions

8. Calling Function in CBF from Toolbar via a Public Function

9. eval function? how to call dynamic function name

10. Function call via string parameter in other function ?

11. multiple functions calling a common DAO function

12. calling access querydef that calls a user defined access function