Error 501 - Not implemented or not supported Internet
Author Message
 Error 501 - Not implemented or not supported Internet

I installed Windows NT SP 6. When I tried to execute an ASP/VSB script, an
error message appears "Error 501 - Not implemented or not supported Internet
Explorer"
How come? I read that IIS has already supported ASP.

Please advice. Thanks.

E.T

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!HTTP/1.0 501 Not Supported (using a form)

2. Error 430 : Class does not support Automation or Does not support expected Interface

3. Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface

4. Class does not support automation or does not support expected interface

5. Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface

6. 501 Error When Setting Local Host?

7. Class doesn't support Automation or does not support expected interface (Error 430)

8. Components Fatal error: System Error &H80004002(-2147467262).does not support this interface

9. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,

10. Implements in UserControl (Error in EXE not in IDE)

11. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,

12. Error -2147217887 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Optional feature not implemented ,