How to create the chart like "Stack of Colors" in Excel Chart Wizard by Microsoft Office Web Compon
Author Message
 How to create the chart like "Stack of Colors" in Excel Chart Wizard by Microsoft Office Web Compon

I can create a column stack type graph. But I can not make  lines
between column stack.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:07:24 GMT
 How to create the chart like "Stack of Colors" in Excel Chart Wizard by Microsoft Office Web Compon
I have used aspchart from http://www.advsofteng.com/ and I think that works
fine.

/Andreas

Quote:

> I can create a column stack type graph. But I can not make  lines
> between column stack.

Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:15:46 GMT

1. ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 2") problem

2. Looking for Strip Chart Recorder "ocx"

3. MSChart "UniformAxis" for 3D charts

4. charts - "other" group

5. "Real" time/strip chart graphics

7. Hide a chart tip in Excel 7.0 chart

8. Creating a "Wizard" in VB

9. Program to generate a "Pan Tone" color chart

10. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

12. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA