JavaScript-ASP Tutorial
Author Message
 JavaScript-ASP Tutorial

I used to programm asp in VB... my collegue is forcing me to start scripting in JavaScript though & ive been looking for online help & tutorials for over 2 weeks now without look... please help me if you have an clue.. thnx

-----------------------------
This message is posted by http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 02 May 2004 05:02:17 GMT
 JavaScript-ASP Tutorial
quite a fdew on Infinitemonkeys - link below. it's surprisingly similar to VBScript, jut runs faster and encourages neater coding. VBScript, IMO, is slow and sloppy (usually).

Atrax - MVP [Microsoft Most Valued Professional]

http://www.infinitemonkeys.ws/
http://www.sydneypubguide.net/
http://www.atrax.ws/

Host with me for $100 a year!
http://www.atrax.ws/hosting/

please do not reply directly to this email address

Sun, 02 May 2004 07:51:08 GMT

1. FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP - ABAP

2. JavaScript tutorial wanted

3. Tutorials for HTML/DHTML/Javascript in VB?

4. JavaScript tutorial wanted

5. JavaScript Tutorial

6. JavaScript tutorial wanted

7. Tutorial about JavaScript In IE5

8. Where to find tutorial on building ActiveX control And ASP

9. Tutorials / references for ADO ASP using JScript??

10. asp/ado tutorial

11. ASP VBScript Tutorial

12. ASP - Tutorial - FREE - + 1.000 Visitas