VBScript - Open text file
Author Message
 VBScript - Open text file

Is there a way to access the content of a text file I had in my site?
How can I do that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
--
David Fernandes

Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. open a text file in VBScript having 500k characters in length and 5GB

2. Open a text file using vbscript

3. Newbie at VBScript - how to open a text file

4. opening / saving files with MS rich text box control (viewing open files)

5. sample code needed to open plain text file and use as excel97 file

6. Opening text file in a text box using common dialog

7. opening 1 text file to multiple text boxes

8. opening text files into text boxes and more!

9. using isam text driver to open comma delimited text file

10. opening text files into text boxes and more!

11. Open a text file, search for place holder, then write data to file

12. Opening a text files for viewing, like a ReadMe file