HELP!!! Response Redirect
Author Message
 HELP!!! Response Redirect

How do I add a redirect to the meta tag of my web page?

--

TIA

Jon Paskett

Sun, 23 May 2004 02:06:25 GMT
 HELP!!! Response Redirect
like this?
Response.Write "<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT=""0;URL=" & URL & """>"
--
Randy Charles Morin
Author of Programming Windows Services

Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger

Quote:
> How do I add a redirect to the meta tag of my web page?

> --

> TIA

> Jon Paskett

Sun, 23 May 2004 09:48:32 GMT
 HELP!!! Response Redirect
Exactly. Couldn't remember for the life of me!

Thanks,

Jon

Quote:
> like this?
> Response.Write "<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT=""0;URL=" & URL & """>"
> --
> Randy Charles Morin
> Author of Programming Windows Services
> http://www.kbcafe.com

> Feel free to contact me by private email or messenger

> > How do I add a redirect to the meta tag of my web page?

> > --

> > TIA

> > Jon Paskett

Sun, 23 May 2004 20:36:10 GMT

1. Response Redirect doesn't Work - No me funciona Response Redirect

2. vbscript, asp, and response.redirect - urgent help plz

3. Help: Response.redirect but targeting _top

4. Response.ReDirect Unusual Error - HELP WANTED.

5. Response.redirect (Help needed)

6. Login Response.Redirect Need help ASAP!!!!

7. vbscript, asp, and response.redirect - urgent help plz

8. Response.Redirect fails to pass data ? Help

9. Response.Redirect

10. Who called Response.Redirect?

11. response.redirect to a specific frame

12. Response.Redirect(someUrl) throws exception in Try Block