Passing Byref parameter to an ocx method
Author Message
 Passing Byref parameter to an ocx method

   I wrote a ocx ( in c++) with a method like Test(VARAIANT* pVaraint)

   When i try to call this method from a VBScript it doesnt work.

  I didnt find any information in msdn cds  about calling ocx method with
byref paremeter.

  Is it possible to do that ??

    Thanks
    Patrick

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing Byref parameter to an ocx method
Yes, in fact ByRef parameters from script clients _must_ defined as variant
parameters in the component.

--
Michael Harris

|    I wrote a ocx ( in c++) with a method like Test(VARAIANT* pVaraint)
|
|    When i try to call this method from a VBScript it doesnt work.
|
|   I didnt find any information in msdn cds  about calling ocx method with
| byref paremeter.
|
|   Is it possible to do that ??
|
|     Thanks
|     Patrick

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. > passing vb6 optional byref parameter into c#

2. Passing Parameters - A ByRef vs ByVal Question

3. Passing a ByRef parameter

4. Passing parameters ByRef or ByVal

5. passing ByRef parameters

6. Help, OA ByRef parameters not passed correctly

7. Help, OA ByRef parameters not passed correctly

8. Public Method in a class calling a private method in same class yields ByRef error

9. passing UDT as parameter of a method for MTS Component

10. problem: passing UDT as parameter of a method for MTS Component

11. Passing parameters to OpenDatabase method

12. Passing parameters to a class method