Int to Str or Str to Int ??
Author Message
 Int to Str or Str to Int ??

Can anyone tell me what to use to convert a string
to an integer or visa versa

Thanks

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Int to Str or Str to Int ??
On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:48:12 +0200, "Matthew de Beer"

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me what to use to convert a string
>to an integer or visa versa

>Thanks

This should help you in your quest.

CBool           Convert to Boolean
CByte           Convert to Byte
Cdate           Convert to Date
Cdbl            Convert to Double
Cint            Convert to Integer
CLng            Convert to Long
Csng            Convert to Single
Cstr            Convert to String
DateSerial      Convert to date
DateValue       Convert to date
Hex             Convert to Hex string
Oct             Convert to Octal string
Fix             Conver to Fixed string
Int             Convert to Integer
sgn             Convert to Single string
TimeSerial      Convert to Time
TimeValue       Convert to time

A.Louwerens
Framework Executive
With Regards,

A. Louwerens

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Int to Str or Str to Int ??
CStr and CInt.  For future reference, you can use the VBScript Language
Reference in the Platform SDK Guide (Internet Services section), which I
believe is available through and MSDN Online membership, should you not have
other access to it.

Quote:
>Can anyone tell me what to use to convert a string
>to an integer or visa versa

>Thanks

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Int to Str or Str to Int ??

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me what to use to convert a string
>to an integer or visa versa
>Thanks

Cint(mystring)
Cstr(myinteger)

There is documentation for VBscript online at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm?/scripting/vbscript/t...
Please bookmark and use it first next time.  But we'll be here if you're
still stuck :-)

Kris Eiben
Automation Creations, Inc.

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert Int to Str & Str to Int

2. conversion str->int ?

3. Beginner: str and str$ functions

4. str( ) and str$( ). What is the real difference

5. Converting "str str" to "str%20str"

6. Converting BitArray to Int and Int to BitArray

7. How to display int, short int range values

8. Converting ULONG (4 byte binary) int VB Long / SQL INT for DTS Import

9. int main( int argc, char *argv[]) in VB??

10. Does anyone know how to use new Bitmap(int,int,int,PixelFormat, IntPtr) ?

11. VB6 str(int(label.caption))) caption is 1 char, but returning 2 bytes?!

12. Formatting an HREF within a str