How do I open a directory in WSH
Author Message
 How do I open a directory in WSH

I'm writing a vbs file and I need to promt the user to choose a folder. Is
there a way to do this with VBScript (maybe using other object models or
win32 api) ?
Thanx

Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:10:46 GMT
 How do I open a directory in WSH
Google Usenet Advanced Search

search for all the words: BrowseForFolder
newsgroup: microsoft.public.scripting.*

There are also working examples at

Win32 Scripting [Clarence Washington]
http://cwashington.netreach.net (script search form at bottom of page)

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I'm writing a vbs file and I need to promt the user to choose a folder. Is
> there a way to do this with vbscript (maybe using other object models or
> win32 api) ?
> Thanx

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:29:15 GMT

1. WSH and COM - Can this be done?

2. vbScript - keeping open an InputBox after input has been done

3. doing ftp with wsh

4. Doing includes in WSH 2.0 beta?

5. I want to send mail in WSH with JScript source...What am I doing wrong

6. what can be done with wsh?

7. I want to send mail in WSH with JScript source...What am I doing wrong

8. Opening an IE4 window from WSH?

9. WSH and "Open File" dialog box

10. Do you know how to open a .cpl window (WSH)

11. WSH calls VBA or VBA calls WSH

12. BUG in WSH 5.6 install if Wscript.exe is running while updating WSH