ANNOUNCE: izfree Tools for Windows Installer (HTA example)
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: izfree Tools for Windows Installer (HTA example)

I just released the 1.0 alpha version of izfree, a collection of
scripted tools for creating Windows Installer installations.
You can download the source at < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;.

Things of possible interest to other VBScript programmers:

- HTML appliction example
- Example of an install for an HTML application
- Tool useful for -creating- installs for HTML applications
- Example of calling a C++ object from script to fill in a gap in the
scripting environment.  (In this case, I needed to call ::CoCreateGuid.)

Merry Christmas!
  Direct3D Book http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~legalize/book/
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!
      http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~legalize/spammers.html

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:47:50 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: PostScript Developer's Tool for Windows

2. Announce: (commercial) PSAlter: new PostScript tool for MS Windows

3. Windows Installer or Script based installer????

4. HTA as a multiple API installer

5. Announcing EPSSETBB - command line tool to set or correct BoundingBox comment

6. Announce: Scribbler - DHTML tool

7. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

8. JScript from an msi, Windows Installer package

9. Error-codes from Windows Installer ?!?!?!

10. Executing an installation using script/Wise for Windows Installer

11. Windows Installer--VBScript Custom Action

12. Scripting for Windows Installer problem