Format Time Not to Show Seconds
Author Message
 Format Time Not to Show Seconds

Is it possible to format the time to not include seconds.  I have used
the formatdatetime() but can not seem to eliminate seconds.

For example I want the script to say "It is  10:43 PM" not "It is
10:43:21 PM"

Thanks for any assistance.......

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 00:09:07 GMT
 Format Time Not to Show Seconds
Use FormatDateTime(YourVariable, 4). This returns time in 24 hour format
(hh:mm). You can convert it to 12 hour format from there.

Alex

Quote:
> Is it possible to format the time to not include seconds.  I have used
> the formatdatetime() but can not seem to eliminate seconds.

> For example I want the script to say "It is  10:43 PM" not "It is
> 10:43:21 PM"

> Thanks for any assistance.......

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:56:34 GMT

1. Showing fractions of seconds in date/time format?

2. URGENT: Report works the first time, but not the second time

3. Crystl32.ocx shows blank report at second time report is generated

4. Formatting Time to GMT when current Time Zone not known

5. Converting seconds to time format

6. System Time format without seconds

7. Date/time format from seconds since 1970

8. Process called via shell.run will not repeat second time

9. IISWebService object not getting created second time

10. Second to Hours, Minutes & Seconds Time Conversion

11. Recordset not refreshing until second time.

12. Update of ado recordset works first time, not second