Find method doesnt work
Author Message
 Find method doesnt work

I am using "find" to find a record in the access database.  I get an error
message that "find" is not good method.  When I use "Filter" it works.  What
am I doing wrong? I am using ASP and I have W95.
Ivan

Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Find method doesnt work
Use FindFirst, FindNext, FindPrevious or FindLast

Quote:
> I am using "find" to find a record in the access database.  I get an error
> message that "find" is not good method.  When I use "Filter" it works.  What
> am I doing wrong? I am using ASP and I have W95.
> Ivan

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. The appunload method doesnt work on IIS4

2. Settnig OBJECT property doesnt work with <PARAM tag but works in VBScript

3. Find method does not work on recordset obtained from stored procedure

4. Tested: Find method works sometime in version 2.5

5. Find method not working

6. ado find method only works once

7. Find method not working?

8. Ghostscript doesnt find fonts

9. Object doesnt support this property or method?

10. PictureBox doesnt have ".print" method

11. Updating record doesnt work?

12. Why Doesnt Work This ChangePicture Function