Adding Global into Local Groups
Author Message
 Adding Global into Local Groups

Hello,

I'm looking for a very simple code segment as an example of adding a Global
Group into a local group on my Win2k/NT Workstations.  I will be running the
script with Admin access, so that is not a concern.

Thanks,
Troy

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:40:31 GMT
 Adding Global into Local Groups
Hi Troy,

Usually we do such group management trough ADSI, please reference the
article http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q232/2/41.asp for
VBScript samples and then modify it according to your own needs.

Hope this helps,

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:18:37 GMT

1. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

2. Add Global group to Local Group

3. How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

4. ADSI Global Groups / Local Groups

5. Determine global group in local group

6. How to find local groups for a global group

7. help Adding a Domain group to a Local Group

8. VB script: adding AD group to local administrators group

9. Adding multiple users or groups to local groups

10. Add domain group to local group

11. Adding domain groups to gthe local administrator group

12. Adding a domain group to local administrators group