Office Icons
Author Message
 Office Icons

I am trying to find the Microsoft Office icons to use in our application.
Can your reference me a location to find them.

Thanks.

DLS

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Office Icons

Simply use Search
Search for .ico files.
The files are often at C:\Program files\Microsoft office\Office\forms\1033
or similar

> I am trying to find the Microsoft Office icons to use in our application.
> Can your reference me a location to find them.

> Thanks.

> DLS

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Office Icons
hi DLS,

You might try Steve McMahon's site, he offers several icon collections,
mostly as "icon strips" (which are oriented for use with an "imagelist"
control), but you can easily extract the icons you want...

    http://vbaccelerator.com

cheers, jw

Quote:
> I am trying to find the Microsoft Office icons to use in our application.
> Can your reference me a location to find them.

> Thanks.

> DLS

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Office icons...Where?

2. Office Icons

3. Delete and restore Office-icons in the client-area

4. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

5. icons on office commandbars with SetMenuItemBitmaps

6. Utility for browsing Office 2000's internal icons (FaceIDs)

7. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

8. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

9. Office 95 Toolbar Icons For Pattie

10. Icon for Office

11. VB5: Creating menu items with icons like in office 97

12. New Icons to Office Toolbar