Copy an appointment to another calendar via VBscript
Author Message
 Copy an appointment to another calendar via VBscript

I got the following problem :
I want to copy an appointement from one calendar to an public calendar,
that is always automatically copied to the public calendar when an
appointment is entered in the personal calendar . How I can I avoid that
moving the item produces a new Item_Write function and is producing a
loop ? Thanks in advance
Detlef from Luxembourg
I tried the following code :

Function Item_Write()
set mynamespace=application.getnamespace("MAPI")
set myfolders=mynamespace.folders("Personal folder")
set myfolder=myfolders.folders("Calendar")
set yourfolders=mynamespace.folders("Public folder")
set goalfolder=yourfolder.folders("Publicfolder")
Set mycopyElement = item.Copy
Set mycopyElement.Move zielordner
End Function

Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy an appointment to another calendar via VBscript

In Function Item_Write(), check to see if the item is executing from the "goalfolder" and exit if it is...

--
Michael Harris

  I got the following problem :
  I want to copy an appointement from one calendar to an public calendar,
  that is always automatically copied to the public calendar when an
  appointment is entered in the personal calendar . How I can I avoid that
  moving the item produces a new Item_Write function and is producing a
  loop ? Thanks in advance
  Detlef from Luxembourg
  I tried the following code :

  Function Item_Write()
  set mynamespace=application.getnamespace("MAPI")
  set myfolders=mynamespace.folders("Personal folder")
  set myfolder=myfolders.folders("Calendar")
  set yourfolders=mynamespace.folders("Public folder")
  set goalfolder=yourfolder.folders("Publicfolder")
  Set mycopyElement = item.Copy
  Set mycopyElement.Move zielordner
  End Function

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending Outlook Calendar Appointment via vbscript?

2. How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript

3. Sending Outlook Calendar Appointment via VB4

4. Creating Outlook Calendar Appointments via MAPI mail

5. Copy Public Calendar Appointments

6. Calendar Appointment hyperlinks outlook://calendar?

7. Adding an Appointment to Outlook via VbScript

8. ie 4, outlook as calendar, passing appointments

9. Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

10. Microsoft Outlook: Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

11. Open Outlook Calendar via vbscript

12. Copy public calendar items to private calendars