Launch Access97 Database
Author Message
 Launch Access97 Database

Can anybody offer any advice/code on launching a MS Access
97 database.

I have a centrally located .mdb/.mde file and I'm trying
to fire it up using IE5.5.

All/any contributions appreciated.

Regards
Tony

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:31:14 GMT
 Launch Access97 Database

"Tony"  wrote

Quote:
> Can anybody offer any advice/code on launching a MS Access
> 97 database.

> I have a centrally located .mdb/.mde file and I'm trying
> to fire it up using IE5.5.

> All/any contributions appreciated.

http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/backend/databases/tutorials/tutor...
ml

Since you've already got a db, you may want to skip to "Lesson 3" (link in
left margin).

-mj

Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:59:44 GMT

1. Access97 : How to launch a sub in background ?

2. Access97 VBA - launch IE5

3. Launching a database exlusively from another database

4. launch a request from a database after clicking a button

5. Problems with code when converting database to Access2000 from Access97

6. Calling Module In A different Access97 Database And....

7. HELP: Access97 unable to open a Replicated Database.

8. Runtime Access97 wont open database on CDROM

9. HELP with Access97 CANNOT open Database !!!!

10. Access97: Library Databases...

11. PLEASE HELP WITH COMPACT CURRENT DATABASE W ACCESS97

12. Overriding Group Permissions on an Access97 database