ho do i include a 2nd wsh file
Author Message
 ho do i include a 2nd wsh file

Dumb question,

how do I include a 2nd file into my WSH 5.5. file.  I want to include
adovbs.inc and don't really want to copy them into my main file.

I have looked all over the web but without success.

Any help greatly appreciated

Malcolm Clarke

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:20:57 GMT
 ho do i include a 2nd wsh file

Quote:

> Dumb question,

> how do I include a 2nd file into my WSH 5.5. file.  I want to include
> adovbs.inc and don't really want to copy them into my main file.

> I have looked all over the web but without success.

> Any help greatly appreciated

> Malcolm Clarke

See the WSH documentation for the .wsf file.

Document download:

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/windowshost/wshdoc.exe

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 23:02:59 GMT

1. how do i include a 2nd wsh file

2. how do i include a 2nd wsh file

3. Ho Ho Ho

4. Doing includes in WSH 2.0 beta?

5. Array to a record, ho is it done?

6. Ho do you declare and use WSH and FSO in an Excel module

7. Ho! Ho! Ho!

8. Can I include other file into WSH file?

9. Can I include other file into WSH file?

10. Extending WSH (including TS functions)

11. Equivalent of #include under WSH?

12. WSH and COM - Can this be done?