script accessing mdb DB
Author Message
 script accessing mdb DB

I need 2 write a script running under IE, that makes a connection 2 a DB and
retrieve info, but this have 2 be 'offline', (not ASP and no server - PWS or
IIS or..- installed ).

It should run on any PC not connected and with a poor memory ( i P90 16MB).

Any reference, model or url would be MUCH more than greater appreciated ;

tia ;

e-SEB...........................

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how do I access an access db (mdb) from vb

2. HELP on accessing Access DB in VB scripts !!

3. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

4. Use VB 6 with an Access DB (MDB)

5. Exporting Access MDB to DBF - DB via VB?

6. Simple Question - SQL Script and Access MDB Database Creation

7. Create mdb-DB with DB password

8. HOWTO: Download Access DB With OCX That Manages That DB

9. HOWTO: Download Access DB With OCX That Manages That DB

10. Access current DB in VBA script

11. Converting Access DB to SQL Script?

12. I need, must have program for converting Access DB to SQL server 6.5 Script