Saving Outlook Form Item into Specified Folder
Author Message
 Saving Outlook Form Item into Specified Folder

How to?

I'm trying to save the data collected from a custom form written in VBScript
to a nested folder within the default "Contacts" folder.  Each attemp causes
the item to be saved in the default "Contacts" but I need to set the data
into a subfolder within "Contacts."

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Dennis Glendenning
Construction Network Systems

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Saving Outlook Form Item into Specified Folder
Check out ms.public.office.developer.outlook.forms -- I've found info in
there on this specific subject...and take a look at at
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/saveinfolder.htm

Quote:
> How to?

> I'm trying to save the data collected from a custom form written in
VBScript
> to a nested folder within the default "Contacts" folder.  Each attemp
causes
> the item to be saved in the default "Contacts" but I need to set the data
> into a subfolder within "Contacts."

> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!
> Dennis Glendenning
> Construction Network Systems

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Outlook Sent Items to a public folder

2. Saving item to specified map in Outlook2000?

3. Explorer-like interface to Outlook items with mixed type items in a folder

4. Build XML of folders, sub folders and files from specified folder

5. Save to specified folder

6. How do I print and save at the same time to a pre-specified folder

7. How to save sent items in public folder?

8. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'

9. Emptying Outlook Deleted Items Folder.

10. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'

11. Need to save a mail item to a public folder when it is sent

12. Turn off Save mail items to Sent Folder