How to start/stop a NT service
Author Message
 How to start/stop a NT service

Hi,

Is it possible to start/stop a NT service with VBScript?

Maybe somebody has a little script fragment showing me how to do this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Thomas Eiberle

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to start/stop a NT service
Asked and answered in the ...scripting.wsh newsgroup

<advice type="friendly">

It's better to cross-post a question as one post to multiple newsgroups than as separate posts.
That way the post and any replies posted from any of the groups is seen in all of them.

</advice>

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

Hi,

Is it possible to start/stop a NT service with VBScript?

Maybe somebody has a little script fragment showing me how to do this.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Thomas Eiberle

Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to start/stop a NT service...

2. API for start/stop/query NT-services

3. Stop and Starting Services on NT

4. Starting and Stopping NT Services with ADSI,wsh, and VBScript

5. Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi

6. Starting and stopping NT services

7. Script To Stop/Start NT Service

8. Starting and Stopping NT Services from WSH/VBS

9. Stopping and Starting NT Services

10. Stopping and Starting NT Services

11. Stop/Start NT Services

12. Start/Stop a NT Service using wsh/adsi