Alphabetical Order
Author Message
 Alphabetical Order

The following code does a simple SQL statement, however,
because I'm retrieving each recordset 1 by 1, I am not
able to place my checkboxes in alphabetical order.
Please, if you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it..

<%
for i = 1 to 14

sSQL = "SELECT [ID], [Description] FROM Agriculture WHERE
ID = " & i & " ORDER BY [Description]"

set rs = cnProjetLaurentides.Execute (sSQL)
%>
<input type="checkbox" name="Agriculture" value=<%
response.write(rs.fields(0).value) %>>

<%  response.write(rs.fields(1).value)

next %>

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:32:21 GMT
 Alphabetical Order

Quote:

> The following code does a simple SQL statement, however,
> because I'm retrieving each recordset 1 by 1, I am not
> able to place my checkboxes in alphabetical order.
> Please, if you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it..

Retrieve the records into an array, then sort the array, then write the
html.

HTH
~kaeli~

Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:12:27 GMT

1. GS 7.00 Win with devicenames in alphabetical order!

2. Sort strings in alphabetical order

3. Get files in alphabetical order

4. Alphabetical order

5. EnumNetworkDrives in alphabetical order

6. to cross a table in alphabetical order

7. Printing documents in alphabetical order

8. Print documents in alphabetical order

9. Print documents in alphabetical order

10. Automatic alphabetical order

11. Alphabetical order

12. Help, dir : how to class files by alphabetical order