word and asp
Author Message
 word and asp

Hi
I have a problem that i don't understand.
I have a web server with NT4,iis,index server.I index a network disk with no
problem and my result page contains a list of files stored on this my network
drive.When i execute this asp code:

dim strPhysicalPath, file,str,str1,str2
        file = request.querystring("file")
        response.write file
        Set objWordDoc = CreateObject("Word.Application.8")
        objWordDoc.visible=true
        objWordDoc.Documents.Open file

i have this error: "Microsoft Word error '800a1436' Impoosible find file xxx.

I don't know where is the problem.
Thank's for every help.

Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:23:53 GMT

1. Can not open word from ASP in IE 4.0

2. Open Word From ASP

3. Launching MS Word from ASP page

4. Creating pdf from word using asp (vbscript)

5. Using Word from ASP (for file conversion)

6. MS Word in ASP page

7. Invoke Word from ASP

8. I need help accessing MS Word using ASP

9. how to use vba for building a dynamic table of word in ASP

10. Microsoft Word in Asp.Net

11. Word and ASPs...I really am stuck

12. Printing ASP or Opening asp in MS Word