RDS error
Author Message
 RDS error

    I'm getting an error when trying to use RDS....  I have win2k server
with the latest mdac installed.  I'm trying to pull data from a sql
database, based on certain criteria entered in a form without having to
submit the form.  The idea was to use RDS to connect to sql to do it, but I
keep getting this error:

RDS Server Error: The server has denied access to the default RDS Handler
used to access this page.  See the Server Administer for more information
about server security settings.

Code: 0

The page is located at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;My email is

working on this for days!  Thank you.

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:41:02 GMT

1. RDS error

2. 8447-Microsoft ADO/RDS Error

3. whats this ADO (RDS) error with PWS?

4. whats this RDS Error with PWS?

5. RDS ERROR 16389 ?

6. HELP : RDS Error

7. RDS 2.5 - How to use RDS to get and maintain data on a Remote Server

8. RDS + IIS5 + RDS DataControl

9. Unknown error - RDS & MTS

10. Help : Error using ActiveX Server Component with RDS

11. VB, RDS and random connection errors

12. RDS server error