IE Toolbar and MenuBar
Author Message
 IE Toolbar and MenuBar

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to shut off the location, toolbar and menu bar of a IE
window. I know how to do it with a window.open but I want our intranet users
to type in a link ans it automatically removes the toolbars etc from the
window.

Alternatively can you close the parent window with out it warning you that
the web page wants to close this IE window.

Thanks in advance

Rick

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:47:43 GMT

1. How to make menubar, toolbar and location off on IE

2. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

3. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

4. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

5. menubar and toolbar for HTA

6. How to hide Menubar, toolbar, scrollbars using Jscript

7. Dynamically hide menubar,toolbar and locationbar

8. Toolbar, menubar ...

9. Hiding the menubar, toolbar, etc.?

10. how to hidden the ToolBar,MenuBar and AddressBar?

11. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

12. Hide MenuBar, Toolbar etc. on Current Window