Using TextArea in Interdev 6.0
Author Message
 Using TextArea in Interdev 6.0

Hi everybody.

I have a problem, I'm writing an application in Interdev 6.0, when I use a
TextArea, I try to set the MaxChars property to 100 chars, However, when I
run my application I wrote more than 100 chars ...

any suggestion ??...

Thanks.
Juan Jose.

Sun, 11 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Using TextArea in Interdev 6.0
If I understand the HTML Documentation correct,
there is no MaxChars attribute for the TEXTAREA Tag.
So it will be ignored by the Browser

Quote:
> Hi everybody.

> I have a problem, I'm writing an application in Interdev 6.0, when I use a
> TextArea, I try to set the MaxChars property to 100 chars, However, when I
> run my application I wrote more than 100 chars ...

> any suggestion ??...

> Thanks.
> Juan Jose.

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem in using Crystal Report Design Time Control in Visual Interdev 6.0

2. Problem with Interdev 6.0

3. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

4. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

5. Recordset DTC in Interdev 6.0

6. The Visual InterDev 6.0 Scripting Object Moderequires JSCRIPT.DLL

7. Question: Debugging scripts with MS Visual interDev 6.0 on Personal Web Server

8. Visual InterDev 6.0 bug???

10. VBScript Problem in Visual Interdev 6.0

11. Exchange CDO in InterDev 6.0

12. Problems with visual interdev 6.0