How to write a log file in ASP/VBScript?
Author Message
 How to write a log file in ASP/VBScript?

I am using VBScript to write an ASP server.
I want to write some infomation (for example,
which user press which button, etc) to a log
file. What's is the best way?

Thanks,

Jack

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASP writing to HTML log file...

2. ASP writing to HTML log file...

3. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

4. Write to NT Logs with ASP

5. VBA - Write To File - Simple Log File!

6. Write URLs to a log file?

7. writing a log file problem

8. Creating a log file, then writing folder list to it

9. write log file as system during logon?

10. Write URLs to a Log file

11. write log file as system during logon?

12. How to echo msg AFTER a log file has finished being written to