Adding new VPN users and assigning static IP addresses via VBS
Author Message
 Adding new VPN users and assigning static IP addresses via VBS

(Second try at posting this, as it didn't seem to leave our
newsserver!)
Hi, we're looking at adding users to our W2kVPN server using VBS.  We
can add and delete users with no problems, but we haven't yet found a
way to assign dial-in rights or a static IP address to a user.  Does
anyone know of a way that we can do this via VBS?  I'd really
appreciate any help with this.

Regards,

Steve

Mon, 03 Oct 2005 16:50:08 GMT

1. Assigning a Static IP address

2. change static ip address remotely via WMI

3. Add IP Addresses via WSH

4. VPN IP Address Retreival ??

5. How to assign static IP to win2k clients

6. How to assign static IP to win2k clients

7. Static IP address to DHCP

8. Script to change static IP address windows2000

9. AddWindowsPrinterConnection static IP Address

10. : TCP/IP address via email address

11. : TCP/IP address via email address

12. Static IP address to DHCP