Do not save encrypted pages to disk...
Author Message
 Do not save encrypted pages to disk...

Could some one tell me how to set the following paramter via client side
scripting or DHTML?

Do not save encrypted pages to disk.

Thank you,

Shawn

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Do not save encrypted pages to disk...

Here's what Vidar Petursson has posted numerous times...

Try this:

<%
response.expires = 0
response.addHeader "cache-control","private"
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"
response.addHeader "pragma","no-cache"
response.expiresabsolute = Now() - 1
%>

This is the "shotgun" approach to preventing the various browsers from caching a page...

--
Michael Harris

  Could some one tell me how to set the following paramter via client side
  scripting or DHTML?

  Do not save encrypted pages to disk.

  Thank you,

  Shawn

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Do not save encrypted pages to disk...

Thanks Michael.

  Here's what Vidar Petursson has posted numerous times...

  Try this:

  <%
  response.expires = 0
  response.addHeader "cache-control","private"
  Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"
  response.addHeader "pragma","no-cache"
  response.expiresabsolute = Now() - 1
  %>

  This is the "shotgun" approach to preventing the various browsers from caching a page...

  --
  Michael Harris

    Could some one tell me how to set the following paramter via client side
    scripting or DHTML?

    Do not save encrypted pages to disk.

    Thank you,

    Shawn

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically

2. How to save a web page to disk?

3. Saving HTML page back to disk (web browser control)

4. Not Disk Label but disk number

5. Access is not saving Page Setup on Reports

6. save html 1 (not many) pages

7. Some Web pages can not be saved, why?

8. Doing disk copy

9. Save Password in registry (encrypted)

10. Saving encrypted passwords to a database

11. Saving login info (encrypted?)

12. Saving "Encrypted" Data