script a dial-up connection
Author Message
 script a dial-up connection

I would like to know if I can script a dial-up connection in Windows XP
with the username and domain name in the username field  DOMAIN\USER

Thank you,

Juan

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:05:01 GMT
 script a dial-up connection
Rasdial will handle all of that for you; give it the name of a connection
from the dialups and the user's password as well and you can do all of
this. If you want to use VBScript instead of a batch file, you can use
WScript.Shell's Run or Exec method.  Here's about how the rasdial command
line would look:

rasdial pbkentry USER userpassword /domain:DOMAIN

Quote:

--
Please respond in the newsgroup so everyone may benefit.
 http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:52:05 GMT

1. calling and dialing up to a dialup connection

2. Script to DIAL a RAS connection???

3. RAS/Dial-Up connection creation script?

4. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

5. Logon Script which determine's connection through Dialup

6. How do I invoke a dial up connection from a VB script

7. Script for creating Dial-up connections in NT

8. script a network dial-up connection

9. Can I script a client dialup connections

10. Scripting for Dial UP connections

11. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

12. Dial Ups