Webpage ERROR 70
Author Message
 Webpage ERROR 70

Hello!

I hope someone can help me here!

My question:

We have an Webserver which is in an DMZ-Workgroup, the
Webserver is running very fine.

It contains an Contact.asp, in which you give your adress
and so on, but when I will sent this contact Information,
I get the ERROR 70.

Whats the problem??

Is there any problem between the Workgroup and our
domain??

Regards

Christoph

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:25:35 GMT
 Webpage ERROR 70
errr.... more info?

I got bored with my old signature,
so I changed it

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:31:15 GMT
 Webpage ERROR 70

OK!

So

We have a domain, and a workgroup which are both in
different subnets!
But they can reach another!

Our exchange stands in the domain and our web server in
the workgroup!

In the website there is an .asp File which send the
Contact data in an e-mail  to our sales.

If the webserver is in the domain it runs without a
problem!

But when I get it to the workgroup there comes error 70!

ERROR 70 Your message could not be sent successfully!

Can there be a problem in the ASP File???

Rgeards

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:27:01 GMT

1. Error 53 and error 70 not found in help file

2. error 70: permission denied for MsgBox

3. Error 70 with file manipulation

4. Error 70: Access denied

5. Error 70

6. help w/ error stack -70

7. How to avoid error 70: permission denied?

8. Error Number : 70 and Error Description : Permission Denied

9. On Error Resume Next (but Only with Specific Error, like Err.Number = 70)

10. Compile Error - Permission Denied (Error 70)

11. 70-176 vs 70-306

12. MCSD Visual Basic 6 Ex 70-175 and 70-176