need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)
Author Message
 need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)

I'm looking for an example of how I might change users home directories in
active directory in one batch proccess.  Any ideas? (with VB of course)

Fri, 28 Nov 2003 05:36:10 GMT
 need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)
try this

net user <username> /homedir:\\server\folder\<username> /domain

Quote:
> I'm looking for an example of how I might change users home directories in
> active directory in one batch proccess.  Any ideas? (with VB of course)

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 01:31:33 GMT

1. Query Active Directory for User's Home Directory Path

2. Need To Get Current Users Home Directory in NT

3. Changing User fields in Active Directory

4. Changing User fields in Active Directory

5. how can I create or asing a home directory to users profiles with a script

6. Mapping user home directory in VB on Win95

7. Ole Directory Services (Active Directory Services) 1.1 - Has any body managed to use the VB examples

8. script to find home directory..is this possible?

9. Finding Current Users Home Directory On NT 4.0

10. set home directory permissions for all users in a domain

11. VB Script to change to current directory,

12. Loop through folders in Users Home Directories.