Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?
Author Message
 Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

Hi,
    Is there a way to change the proxy settings of individual dialup
connection through script, registry or tools? Thanks

Daniel

Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:28:48 GMT
 Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

I think this is the place in registry (binary value) where it is set (IE
5.x). So if you export it to a reg file and import it on another
user/computer, they hopefully gets the same setup as the "mother"
user/machine.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Connections]
"Hydro Bridge Dial-In
Client"=hex:3c,00,00,00,09,00,00,00,0f,00,00,00,17,00,00,\
  < 4 more lines with hex values>

01,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\

  00,00,00

Regards,
Torgeir

Quote:

> Hi,
>     Is there a way to change the proxy settings of individual dialup
> connection through script, registry or tools? Thanks

> Daniel

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 04:47:08 GMT

1. Changing Dial-up connection proxy settings scripts/tools?

2. Modify the proxy server setting of the dial-up connection

3. Modify the proxy server setting of the dial-up connection

4. Changing a dialup connection's settings

5. Programmatically change the number of dial ups

6. Script to change IE Proxy settings

7. Script to change Proxy settings

8. Script to change IE Proxy settings

9. Script to change Proxy settings

10. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0

11. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0

12. help with setting up dial-up connection and internet tcp/ip settings through vbasic 4.0