Get Modified date of a file
Author Message
 Get Modified date of a file

Hi,
how do I get the modified date of a file???

thanks

Bruno

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 03:24:21 GMT
 Get Modified date of a file
here is the date last modified and other file attibrutes.

Set objFile = objFSO.GetFile("c:\windows\system32\scrrun.dll")
Wscript.Echo "Date created: " & objFile.DateCreated
Wscript.Echo "Date last accessed: " & objFile.DateLastAccessed
Wscript.Echo "Date last modified: " & objFile.DateLastModified
Wscript.Echo "Drive: " & objFile.Drive
Wscript.Echo "Name: " & objFile.Name
Wscript.Echo "Parent folder: " & objFile.ParentFolder
Wscript.Echo "Path: " & objFile.Path
Wscript.Echo "Short name: " & objFile.ShortName
Wscript.Echo "Short path: " & objFile.ShortPath
Wscript.Echo "Size: " & objFile.Size
Wscript.Echo "Type: " & objFile.Type

Quote:
> Hi,
> how do I get the modified date of a file???

> thanks

> Bruno

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 03:29:57 GMT

1. Getting the modified date of an Exchange Mailbox using ADSI

2. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

3. Getting modified date with inet control

4. modify date file (file properties)

5. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

6. data's modified date as update's date

7. File modified date with vbscript

8. Change File Modified Date

9. Need to display last modified date for files in web page

10. script to update a file's last modified date

11. script to update a file's last modified date

12. how to write date modified into text file ?