export data from an Access table to a text file via vbScript
Author Message
 export data from an Access table to a text file via vbScript

Hi,

I'm trying to export data from an Access table to a text file (csv or tab)
via a VBScript.
There are numerous examples about this, but none seems to work in vbScript.
Is it so that the DoCmd.TransferText and acExportDelim are constants only
available in the VBA library ?

If possible, I would appreciate a code snipet on how to do it in vbScript.

Thanks

Raymond

Sun, 03 Aug 2003 01:18:08 GMT

1. table import and export from and to SQL server via vbscript

2. Export an Access table to a text (fixed width) file

3. Export Access Table to Delimited Text File

4. Importing a text file into different tables in a Access via ASP

5. Export data from access to a text file

6. Exporting Access Table via DDE to Excel - Please Help

7. NEED TO READ DATA FROM A TEXT FILE AND PUT IT INTO AN ACCESS TABLE

8. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript

9. table import export via VBS

10. How to Copy table in Access database via vbscript

11. Create table at Access DB via vbscript

12. I need to be able to add new fields to a MS Access table via VbScript