Need Help Manipulating a control on an Embedded Data Access Page
Author Message
 Need Help Manipulating a control on an Embedded Data Access Page

I am a newbie to scripting as of this morning and desperately need
help.

I am using Access 2002's Data Access Pages to develop a simple web
interface for a database.  Currently I have a "main" web page with an
inline frame displaying a second "sub" web page.  All I want to do is
change the DefaultValue for one of the input fields on the "sub" page
and cannot figure out how to do it.

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.

Any suggestions/ideas?

Thanks,
Christian

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:35:42 GMT

1. Problem manipulating MonthView control with Page Up and Page Down keys

2. How to call script in HMTL page, from ActiveX control embedded in same page

3. Need Help Manipulating Excel 2000 from Access 2000 using VBA

4. Change control source in a data access page

5. Need help with manipulating a Tab Control in MSACCESS

6. need help with Datagrid / ADO Data Control / Access Database / delete method

7. Data Report - Need event to access controls for each record of data

8. please help with simple data access page

9. ADODB Error with MS Access Data Pages - HELP

10. Using RecordSets within Access 2000 Data Access Pages

11. Sending and manipulating data from Access 97 to Excel 97

12. How ADO and manipulate data (Access)