OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one
Author Message
 OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one

easy question: how do I clear out all of the options in a select dropdown
box.  For some reason -- the contents collection doesn't really seem to be
much of a colletction

thanks

_howard

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one
set cbo = form.dropdown

while cbo.length > 0
    cbo.remove 0
wend

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one
document.formname.selectname.options.length = 0

removes all otopns from a select element.

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

easy question: how do I clear out all of the options in a select dropdown
box.  For some reason -- the contents collection doesn't really seem to be
much of a colletction

thanks

_howard

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 OK -- fixed the big problem -- how to fix little one
??? otopns ??? <g> options

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

document.formname.selectname.options.length = 0

removes all otopns from a select element.

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

easy question: how do I clear out all of the options in a select dropdown
box.  For some reason -- the contents collection doesn't really seem to be
much of a colletction

thanks

_howard

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAQ fixed one problem, but caused another.

2. Fixed String and Fixed Array

3. *** FIX *** Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid *** FIX ***

4. How to make fixed width fonts with non-fixed width fonts

5. Ok fixed the movement, now for the count

6. I'm in a little fix

7. Formula One Spreadsheet - edit fixed columns?

8. Fixed-length strings are slow, especially long ones.

9. The 3048-Problem - Please, MS FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!

10. Urgent problem needs fixing

11. Fix for Pattern XStep/YStep problem in Ghostscript 3.5x

12. Managed to fix a few problems with the ps interpretation of my HPLJ4