Download some Files via FTP
Author Message
 Download some Files via FTP

Hello

I have a skript that should download Files from the Network Associates
FTP-Server. But this didnt work, because I have no Collection! Can somebody
help me? I have paste the Skript beneath.

Set objINet = CreateObject ("InetCtls.Inet.1")

Const INetWaitTime = 100
Const RemoteDirectory = "/pub/antivirus/datfiles/4.x/"
Const LocalDirectory = "m:\virus\"

With objINet
   .RequestTimeout = 15
   .UserName = "anonymous"

   .URL = "ftp://ftp.nai.com"
End With

objINet.Execute , "DIR " & RemoteDirectory & "*.*"
INetWait
Files = objINet.GetChunk (1, 0)
'MsgBox Files

For each i in Files
objINet.Execute , "GET " & RemoteDirectory & i & " " & LocalDirectory & i
Next

Sub INetWait
   Do While objINet.StillExecuting
      WScript.Sleep INetWaitTime
   Loop
End Sub

--

Semmelmann Andreas

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:52:45 GMT

1. Download File via FTP/HTTP and other questions

2. Downloading file from internet via http/ftp

3. Download files via ftp and http using Inet Control in VB 6.0

4. Used Winsocks download file via ftp

5. FTP Downloading via proxy using INET control

6. How to download files from FTP SERVER in VBScript

7. download file without ftp

8. FTP - download a GIF file

9. Q: font file specs available via ftp?

10. Transfer files via FTP with Sync

11. Downloading Files from FTP

12. problems with download a file with FTP