Passing values from Frameset to child frames.
Author Message
 Passing values from Frameset to child frames.

Hello ,
I have a frameset with two frames in it as shown below. In
the frameset I have a hidden field named hdnTest.

<frameset rows="20,80%" name = "ss">
  <frame src="frame1.asp" name = "top">
  <frame src="<%=sFileName%>" name = "bottom">
</frameset>
<input type = "hidden" name = "hdnTest" value="test">

Is there any way by which I can pass this value to
frame1.asp page i,e top frame other then passing it as
querystring to the file name.

thanks,
SUman

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 01:23:20 GMT

1. showModalDialog: Passing multiple values back from child

2. passing values from one frameset to another

3. Pass values from child window to parent (Help)

4. showModalDialog: Passing multiple values back from child

5. calling function in child frame from parent frame

6. addressing objects in child framesets

7. Frames and ASP and passing parameters / values

8. Passing a value between frames

9. passing values between frames

10. Passing Values between Frames... please Help

11. passing a form field value from a page to a frame's page

12. catch data in frame and pass to another frame page